We can dry, clean, and fix most water-damaged devices including your laptop or MacBook. This is another of our computer repair services. If your laptop or MacBook has come into contact with water, follow these steps and call us right away for the best chance at saving your device.
- Turn off and unplug the laptop or MacBook
- Remove the battery if possible
- Wipe up as much of the liquid as possible
- Lay it upside down on a dry towel
- Call us to get it professionally disassembled and dried
- Do not turn it back on!
We can’t stress enough how important it is to follow these steps as quickly as you can to ensure we have every chance of saving your device. This article outlines the same advice!
We can’t guarantee water/liquid damage repairs but if you follow the steps above and bring it to us as soon as possible, the chances that we can get it working again for you are much higher.